College of Education Rankings
Penn State's College of Education and its graduate programs continue to earn high rankings, as shown in the latest national rankings of graduate programs released by US News & World Report.
Ten of the College's graduate programs appear at least in the top 20 of their respective program rankings, with six programs in the top 10.
The College is now ranked 28th in the nation among 278 graduate programs of education identified by U.S. News & World Report.
The programs are ranked this year as follows:
- Technical Teacher Education (Workforce Education) — 2
- Higher Education Administration — 4
- Rehabilitation Counseling — 4
- Administration/Supervision (Ed Leadership) — 6
- Student Counseling/Personnel Services — 9
- Educational Psychology — 10
- Education Policy — 11
- Elementary Education — 12
- Secondary Education — 13
- Curriculum & Instruction — 16